As a Linux user i want to install Itunes 64bit or 32bit on Parrot Security Linux. With out the use of a Virtual Machine. Tried Wine, and a few other things, has anyone been successful to installing it on either Kali Linux or anything besides Ubuntu? Looking for a solution.
Good news: Wine supports USB flash drives!
Even more good news: it might be super easy!
1. run winecfg
2. go to the “Drives” tab
3. click “Add…”
4. chose your favorite letter
5. find the “Path:” text field and click the “Browse…” button next to that
6. find wherever your operating system has mounted the flash drive. In Ubuntu it’ll be under /media
7. select your flash drive’s mount point (if you’re using YUMI it’ll probably be called “MULTIBOOT”.
8. click “OK” and then “OK” again.
9. Run YUMI or whetever Windows program you were using your flash drive with.